Alaskan Alpine Club

17 May 2015 | Author: | Comments Off on Alaskan Alpine Club
Alpina

Annual Meeting May 19 #038; 23 Minutes

The date for the Alaskan Club General Membership has been set for May 19 at 5 pm at the Club House.

At the 23 meeting, 23 people were The meeting started at 7:20 pm, and the 26 meeting minutes were

Here ar the minutes from the

Voted to set the date for the official meeting as May 19 at 5 p.m. Officers be elected. Club House may attend.

479-2149 phone has re-established.

Discussed tax issues and status. We have the Tax ID #.

Buchanan-Waterman Huts site has been selected. Discussed it to Jon#8217;s shop in Fox to reassemble and soon. The plan is to sell the land on Eastwood to finance and assembly of hut in summer or fall

Revisit Mountain Rescue Discussed annual fee for membership The fund is an Alaskan Alpine legacy to promote self

Discussed UIAA membership for and new members.

Discussed the Pierce donation to the club. It is an A-Frame on a tributary of the West Fork of the Delta.

New Business:

Waterman Auction Lots of work. Not going to this year. Dick F. for 2015

Discussion of various #8211; Possibility that new becomes the trustee of club Issue needs to be researched and understood. Jeff K. is current

General discussion: Should we with the Alaska Alpine in the future? Joint activities, fund, slide shows,

Meeting Adjourned at 9:45 pm.

Meeting: April 23, 2013 March 26 Notes

The Alaskan Club will meet at the House on Weston at 7 p.m. on 23.

The previous meeting, held on 26, 2013, had 12 members present who to not being in the mountains and who put their on a piece of paper, and one illustrious who attended through telepresence and spiritual advise and support the deep south (Juneau).

In the words of the club president#8230;

meeting was very productive, past-due, and a reminder of a number of issues#8230; and it was really great to see old There will be many discussions in the future which surely exercise our minds and our friendships. There are some issues that need to be through and perhaps, re-organized. The news is that the club is still very much but that means that have to actually do stuff.

The emphasis going forward be to review club by-laws, maximize revenue, complete the mountain hut, and to re-vitalize the Mountain Rescue Fund.

Dick F. be interim Treasurer until a meeting is held to elect new #8211; let#8217;s do this

Vaughn H. will co-ordinate Pearce N. to accept transfer of to his hunting cabin;

Club set a priority goal to complete the hut, using funds the sale of the Eastwood cabin

and that there will be meeting on 23 April at the clubhouse to discussions on these and other

Meeting minutes with a of discussion topics were by e-mail. If you are a member, and didn#8217;t get contact someone who received and ask him to forward them to you.

Discussion Forum Added

A forum has been set up to kick all things related to the Alaskan Club, even Climbing and Adventures .

Before you add a new topic, to see whether there is already a about which you want to add $0.02.

You have to be a member and in to contribute to discussions. If you are a member, but you have a user account, a message with the contact  . Somebody will get it, eventually, they aren#8217;t out in the mountains.

Tagged as:

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

Born in the USSR

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Car Catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars