2010 Lotus Evora SOLD

24 May 2015 | Author: | Comments Off on 2010 Lotus Evora SOLD

2010 Lotus Evora SOLD

2010 LOTUS EVORA LAUNCH EDITION

FULLY LOADED

5,100 miles

Arctic silver with charcoal black interior.

No accidents, clean CarFax and AutoCheck

EXCELLENT condition.

Premium Pack, Sports Pack, Technology Pack, Sports Ratio transmission, Backup Camera and Metallic Paint.

Alpine stereo with navigation and Sirius XM radio

Mid mounted 3.5L V6

276HP @ 6400RPM

258FT-LBS @ 4700RPM

Original window sticker for $83,000

Includes manuals, original window sticker, and records

The chassis of the Evora is manufactured by Lotus Lightweight Structures Limited in Worcester, United Kingdom, as three main components. The main chassis an extruded and bonded aluminum safety monocoque tub is where the passengers and fuel tank reside. In front of that is an all-aluminum subframe containing the front suspension, cooling system and steering rack (it’s bolted to the main chassis for easy repair).

The rear subframe is galvanized steel and contains the rear suspension, engine and gearbox (likewise bolted to the back of main chassis). The whole assembly weighs just over 440 pounds and is more than twice as stiff as the chassis in the Elise, says Lotus. All body panels are composite, either bolted or bonded to the chassis depending on location.

The curb weight comes in around 3,000 pounds with 39 percent of the mass over the front wheels and the other 61 percent hovering over the rear, nearly mirroring the weight distribution of the unflappable Elise and Exige.

The suspension is comprised of lightweight forged aluminum wishbones fitted with Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks on all four corners. Mounted to each wheel hub are oversized ventilated disc brakes (13.77-inch in front and 13.07-inch rear rotors in the rear) sporting AP Racing four-piston calipers. Sport Package, ventilated rotors with cross-drilled units

The Technology Package ($2,995) includes an Alpine multimedia infotainment system designed around a seven-inch WVGA touch-sensitive screen. It also includes Bluetooth phone connectivity, satellite navigation, a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), cruise control and rear parking sensors.

The Sport Upgrade Pack fits the Evora with a more aggressive diffuser, titanium exhaust tailpipe, cross-drilled brake discs, engine oil cooler and a switchable ECU with sports mode that provides a sharper throttle response, increased redline and a traction control setting tuned for aggressive driving.

The Toyota 2GR-FE 3.5-liter V6 is equipped with ToMoCo’s Dual VVT-i variable valve timing, putting out 268 horsepower in standard guise. Lotus adds its own engine management software to bump output to 276 hp and 258 pound-feet of torque, while increasing the redline to 7,000 RPM. The engine sits transversely in the middle of the chassis, tilted just slightly rearward for better packaging.

Tagged as:

Other articles of the category "Lotus":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

Born in the USSR

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Car Catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars